Based in Ware & Watford with outreach work across Hertfordshire.
£19,190 – £23,016
37.5 hrs. per week (weekends & evenings required)
Contract: Maternity cover. Maximum 12 months, from Jan. 2017 to Dec. 2017
You should be someone who is enthusiastic about helping vulnerable people out of times of crisis and helping to empower them to live full independent lives.
The role will provide a range of diverse support for service users using structured support planning and review.
You will work in partnerships with a range of clinical services as well as other organisations that may be able to assist our service users.
You will need to:
- have a robust understanding of HIV and experience in assessing need, care planning and service development.
- have an NVQ3 in Social Care or equivalent qualification
- have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- have a good understanding of HIV and AIDS and confidentiality
- have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, great written & verbal communications skills.
- be a car driver with a full, clean licence and have access to your own vehicle.
An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
For an application pack, please contact Alison Loader (Administrator) on 01920 484 784 or complete this short form
Applications close at 6pm on Thursday 6th October 2016.
Herts Aid is an equal opportunities employer. We would also encourage applications from suitably qualified PLWHIV.